Subject: For the attention of the European National Counterparts and Permanent Missions in Geneva
From: "EURO/CPS Director's Office" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO/CPS Director's Office" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "PERMANAND, Govin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 17:17:16 +0300

Russian version below – Addresses in blind copies for confidentiality 
purposes.

SUBJECT: For the attention of the European National Counterparts and 
Permanent Missions in Geneva

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are hereby opening an online technical consultation with all Member 
States in the WHO European Region on the attached document – Framework for 
action on resilient and sustainable health systems in the WHO European 
Region, 2025–2030 – as a follow-up to the concept note (document 
EUR/SC31(2)/6) approved during session 2 of SCRC31. A final version of the 
framework will be presented during RC74, accompanied by a background 
document, an information document, and a draft Decision.

There will be a further opportunity to provide formal feedback in the summer 
period as part of the regional governance consultation on RC74 
documentation.

At this first stage, however, this is an early and working version of the 
document on which the Secretariat is hoping for an initial steer and early 
feedback.

Member States are welcome to submit any written comments and suggestions 
until Friday 14 June.

Currently the document is available in ENG only, with a RUS version to 
follow shortly.

Please email us your comments in simple text, with reference to the document 
title, as a response to this message (to this email address).

Kindly copy Govin Permanand at  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] in your response.

We remain at your disposal should you have any queries.

With best regards,

Natasha Azzopardi Muscat

World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe

UN CITY, Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark

European Region website:  <http://www.euro.who.int/en/home> 
http://www.euro.who.int/en/home

Global website:  <http://www.who.int/en/> http://www.who.int/en/

------------------------------------------------

ТЕМА: Вниманию европейских национальных партнеров и постоянных 
представительств в Женеве.

Уважаемый Господин/Госпожа,

Мы открываем техническую онлайн-консультацию со всеми государствами-членами 
Европейского региона ВОЗ по прилагаемому документу «Framework for action on 
resilient and sustainable health systems in the WHO European Region, 
2025–2030» в качестве продолжения концептуальной записки (документ 
EUR/SC31(2)/6), одобренной на втором заседании ПКРК31. Окончательная версия 
будет представлена ​​во время РК-74 вместе с справочным документом, 
информационным документом и проектом решения.

Будет еще одна возможность поделиться комментариями в летний период в рамках 
консультаций регионального управления по документации РК-74. Однако на этом 
первом этапе это ранняя и рабочая версия документа, по которой Секретариат 
надеется получить первоначальное руководство и комментарии. 
Государства-члены могут направлять любые письменные комментарии и 
предложения до пятницы, 14 июня.

В настоящее время документ доступен только на английском языке, вскоре 
появится версия на русском языке.

Пожалуйста, отправьте нам свои комментарии простым текстом со ссылкой на 
заголовок документа в ответ на это сообщение (на этот адрес электронной 
почты).

Пожалуйста, скопируйте Говина Пермананда на адрес [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>   в своем ответе.

Мы остаемся в вашем распоряжении, если у вас возникнут какие-либо вопросы.

С наилучшими пожеланиями

Natasha Azzopardi Muscat

World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe

UN CITY, Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark

European Region website:  <http://www.euro.who.int/en/home> 
http://www.euro.who.int/en/home

Global website:  <http://www.who.int/en/> http://www.who.int/en/